Who are Bluecrest Health Screening?
Bluecrest Health Screening was founded to fill a gap in the private health screening market for an affordable and convenient option, which does not compromise on high quality or clinical robustness.
Key statements from our Customer Charter
- Our goal is to help people take control of their health – and we do this by: Empowering people with knowledge about their current health status.
- We want to be known for providing high quality, high value and highly affordable health screenings throughout the UK and Ireland.
- We want to leave people feeling more control of their health with knowledge to help themselves live healthier, happier, longer lives.
- Our screenings focus on conditions that can show no symptoms in their early stages, and we report our findings responsibly.
- We recognise that no health screening can be 100% perfect and that we cannot guarantee good health for those who have screenings. So, our aim is to give people confidence in their results and the knowledge required to act in accordance with the findings.
- We will explain the context of all results and what they mean for our customers, even when they appear normal.
- Our results reports are all at least 16 pages long and we aim to be at the forefront of the sector in empowering people with knowledge about their health status.
- Where appropriate, our reports aim to inspire and motivate people to live healthier, happier, longer lives.
- We will put positive results in their proper and relevant context. All results will be compiled (whether from readings at the events, our laboratory, or our cardiac physiologist) and sent in a single report to our customers, clearly explaining their meaning and the limitations of any readings.
- Where results are positive, we will not cause unnecessary worry – and we will offer follow-up support to customers.
- We help you take control of your health – and do so by empowering you with clear knowledge about your current health status. Your Bluecrest health report put all your results in their proper and relevant context and aims to inspire and motivate you to live healthier, happier, longer lives.
What do Bluecrest Health Screening do?
Bluecrest offers private health screenings at almost 2000 different convenient community locations every year. We have several teams dedicated to all regions of the UK ensuring a great choice of appointment times and clinic venues for you.
Screening packages check artery health, heart rhythm (resting ECG), body composition plus a biochemistry check for liver disease, kidney function, cardiovascular health, diabetes, gout and more.
Bluecrest puts you at the heart of decision making, ensuring the company continues to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
What are the benefits of health screening?
Screening is a way of finding out if people are at higher risk of a health problem, so that early treatment can be offered or information given to help them make informed decisions.
The benefits of having a screening test include:
- Screening can detect a problem early, before you have any symptoms.
- Finding out about a problem early can mean that treatment is more effective.
- Finding out you have a health problem or an increased risk of a health problem can help people make better informed decisions about their health.
- Screening can reduce the risk of developing a condition or its complications.
- Screening can save lives.